The Arsht Center’s ARTSLAUNCH2019 is a FREE community event to kick off South Florida’s arts season and celebrate the Center’s box office opening.
A full day of fun! The event takes place Saturday, September 7 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
ARTSLAUNCH is the biggest free community event in Miami that celebrates the performing arts and other arts disciplines.
2019 marks the fourth time the Arsht Center hosts this event for the South Florida community. It has become an annual tradition for us to come together to enjoy and celebrate the arts.
The number of ArtsLaunch2019 attendees grows every year so we’re excited to welcome everyone once again for a day full of fun for all ages. This year we’re expecting an estimated 10,000 guests throughout the day!
Guests can enjoy 50 activities including:
- An on-stage Miami DDA Community Arts Village with more than 100 local arts and culture organizations
- Hamiltunes Sing Along
- Chef Allen’s Farm-To-Table Dinner
- Tours throughout the Arsht Center
- Miami-Dade County Fair kid’s zone
- Thrilling mini performances
- Interactive workshops
- On-stage dance classes
- An a cappella corner featuring local high school and college groups
- Chef demonstrations by Brad Kilgore, tastings and farmers market
Note: Activity details listed in release. For location and timing, please refer listeners/viewers to our direct website link: arshtcenter.org/artslaunch.
In addition to all the activities, the Arsht Center’s box office will be open throughout the day, offering guests a chance to be one of the first to buy tickets for many of our shows in the upcoming 2019-2020 season. Note: See release for show highlights.
- Metered parking is available throughout the area.
- Ride the Miami Trolley to the Arsht Center stop on Biscayne and 13th street or the Metromover to the Adrienne Arsht Center Station.
- Ridesharing is also encouraged via Lyft, the Center’s official ridesharing partner.
Sponsors: This event would not be possible without our amazing presenting sponsor American Airlines along with additional support from Outfront Media, brightline and OAI. Thank you for supporting the arts!
Social Media: @ArshtCenter #ArtsLaunch2019