GiGi Diaz’s Confluence Circles March edition brought purpose-driven women together in Miami
The March edition of Seizing Happy® Confluence Circles brought together womenpreneurs and purpose-driven women together for a wine-tasting and three-course meal at a woman-run restaurant and winery in South Miami known as A Love Story Winery & Bistro.
The March edition inspired intimate conversations on sisterhood and business growth as well as a sense of community. The guests of honor for this month feature women of steel and purpose. Continue reading the news for more details.
March edition: Guests of honor
This month’s honored guests featured these extraordinary personalities:
- Lauren Marsicano Esq., a top 40 under 40 attorney and a founding partner of Marsicano + Levya PLLC boutique law firm, who has worked with Fortune 100 firms a well as local growing businesses. Besides her law firm, Lauren has also created a non-profit organization called Women for Success, to empower new self identifying women launch their businesses through support, grants, education, and more.
- Adriana Cataño is an actress and founder of a cruelty-free and vegan beauty line called Catano Beauty Inc. Her PETA-certified skincare products are free from all toxins, paraben, gluten, acid, and alcohol. Adriana recently received the "Image Award" for her career and positive image at the Miami Web Fest
- Nicole Garcia works as a broker for the Jets and Yachts industry to fuel her love for travel and experience.
- Other self-identifying and purpose-driven women included Rosi Rosell, editor-in-chief of Calle Ocho News. Rosi is a storyteller, publisher, keeper of history, journalist, and a Cuban American running her family business.
- Confluence Circles’ honored guests for March also featured Magus Films founder and award-winning video producer Xenia Marcinko. With over 15 years of advertising experience under her belt, Marcinko has produced videos to promote powerful messages. She’s worked for Crocs, Pepsi, Gatorade, and Coca-Cola, as well as famous advertising agencies.
- Sunshine Glow Co. founder Bryanna Vargas. Bry runs her family-owned letter business specializing in birthdays, weddings, proposals, corporate events, bachelorette parties, and baby showers.
- Melissa Segres, Elite Centric Senior District Manager for ADP with a focus on helping businesses with less the 49 employees scale, grow their teams, with simple systems provided by ADP.
- Ribeiro Law firm founder Mari Ribeiro, who is a savvy womenpreneur and lawyer dedicated to helping business owners legally own and monetize their brand. She particularly serves lifestyle brands and capitalizes on technology to empower and educate business owners.
- Badass Mom Wines founder Angelica Mendoza. Her search for a non-alcoholic yet tasteful wine led her to establishing Badass Mom Wines. Her zero-alcohol wines are safe for moms-to-be and breastfeeding moms.
- Yesenia Randazzo, the owner of Randazzo restaurant in Key Biscayne. Though a Political Science and Psychology major, she later found her passion for the food and hospitality business. As a single mother of three children, she manages her work and personal life like a boss.
GiGi Diaz’s vision aflame
GiGi Diaz is the business coach and coordinator of Seizing Happy® Confluence Circles. She founded her first business, GiGi’s Academy in 2003. To do it alone, “a rookie mistake” she calls it now. The loneliness of being a womanpreneur and the common burnout led her to launch her second business Seizing Happy® along with Confluence Circles, to grow a community of powerful women who support each other and grow together.
Confluence Circles feature invitation-only free monthly experiences to bring together womenpreneurs to build connections. The upcoming event Move, Breathe, Grow is open to all womenpreneurs. It’ll take place on 30th March in Coral Gables. Get your tickets at http://www.seizinghappy.com/.
Stay tuned for more inspirational stories of womenpreneurs in Miami by subscribing to CalleOcho News. We bring you the hottest local Miami news on the people of Miami. Get in touch with us to for advertising queries and benefit from our print and online platforms.