The GMCVB is presenting some health and wellness offers you cannot resist during the month of March
In a previous article, Calle Ocho News talked about the Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau’s (GMCVB) new program. The program is Miami Health and Wellness Months, which launched on Feb. 1, 2021 and will continue until March 31, 2021.
For all of February and now all of March 2021 there will be offers from over 50 different partners of the program. These can be promotions for fitness classes, spa treatments, hotel stays, and more. You won't want to miss these promotions from the GMCVB for Miami Health and Wellness Months.
- The YMCA in Downtown Miami is offering a three-day pass to guests. This pass comes with unlimited access to the gym and fitness center. You will also be able to take part in exercise classes for free. Some possible classes include cycling, yoga, and circuit training.
- Leslie Hotel has curated the Wellness Escapade Package for the program. When you book directly through the hotel, you can get a 15 percent discount on your room rates. They even offer flexible cancellation policies.
- If you’re into fitness, DOGPOUND has collaborated with SLS Brickell. They are presenting the sbe package. With this, you can experience a customized virtual fitness training session. The session will be with one of DOGPOUND’s top fitness trainers.
- Schedule some time to relax at the Salus at JW Marriot in Miami. There are $99 specials for Health and Wellness months. You could book a 50-minute Swedish Massage or a 50-minute Custom Organic Facial. The facial comes with an anti-aging mask and exfoliating peel.
- For all the yogis out there, Thesis Hotel Miami is offering a “Rise and Vibe” yoga package. This consists of a one-hour wellness retreat with a private yoga class. The package is in partnership with Ahana Yoga. Upon checking into your room, you will receive a tote bag filled with a yoga mat and towel.
- Sunny Isles Beach could be your resort for a day if you choose the spa package at DoubleTree Resort and Spa by Hilton Hotel Ocean Point. This package includes valet parking and a beachfront condo. You will also receive a $75 spa credit to the Zenith Salon and Spa, which is on the hotel property.
- If you’re more of an outdoorsy type, the #RidingandGrilling offer may be perfect for you. Presented by Virginia Key Beach Park, this package is free, but you will have to pay an $8 entry fee for your vehicle. You will take part in a cycling adventure and a potluck-style grilling session. This offer is available every Sunday at 9 a.m.
These are just a few of the offers you can take advantage of during Health and Wellness Months. With over 50 partners in the program, there are many more experiences to take part in. Visit www.miamitemptations.com to learn about more offers. You can also visit the GMCVB Instagram page @miamiandbeaches.