The International Ballet Festival of Miami (IBFM) returns with a series of exciting and eclectic performances to delight admirers and enchant the most demanding viewers. IBFM is a gran classical gala that has been a part of South Floridians for 25 years, and this 2021 will be no exception.
The Miami Hispanic Ballet is the creator of the annual IBFM. Residents and visitors can enjoy this unique opportunity to view a wide range of local, national, and international artists. If you are a fan of ballet and contemporary dance, you can't miss this range of dates from July 24 to August 15, 2021.
Get ready! You will be impressed by line-up performances!
What to expect from the International Ballet Festival of Miami
Be prepared to be delighted by the International Ballet Festival, more than 100 contemporary dancers will connect mind and body through fluid dance movements to make this experience unique. Fans can expect to treat themselves with:
- Spectacular performances.
- More than 20 ballet companies.
- Dance film series.
- Art exhibits inspired by the dance, book presentations, workshops and master classes.
- Interviews with the Directors.
- FREE online master classes, Dance Films.
- Stunning array of national and international ballet companies from Europe, Asia, Latin America, and the USA.
- Multidisciplinary events with live performances, and in several theaters live streamed.
Visit the International Ballet Festival of Miami website for more information and find out the best dates and events of your preference. Don’t miss this opportunity to admire unique movements, emotional and physical expression in a combination of diverse dance genres like modern, jazz, lyrical, and concert dance. And If you really want to get the full Miami experience of cultural arts things to do in Miami keep checking Calle Ocho News!