Low-cost affordable health insurance and health care for underserved Hispanics in the US made possible through Hola Doctor
According to the most recent census, nearly one in five Hispanic Americans over the age of 65 has no health insurance. HolaDoctor, a Miami-based company since 1999, is dedicated to this important matter. They have been providing clients over the years with a tailored program, and affordable health insurance products! Keep reading and check out what they have to offer!
The Largest Hispanic Digital Health Website
HolaDoctor for more than 23 years has improved the health and wellness of multicultural populations in the United States and has since become the nation’s largest Hispanic digital health destination through its website HolaDoctor.com.
In 2015, HolaDoctor launched its health insurance brokerage operation, providing the Hispanic audience in the United States and several Latin American countries with health options at affordable health insurance prices. In 2017, Pan American Life Insurance Group, a 110-year-old company, acquired HolaDoctor and brought aboard a remarkable young visionary named Ariel Dominguez.
Keep in mind that with health insurance, you can go to the doctor for:
- Preventive services to help illness you avoid serious
- Ongoing health conditions
- Treatment for new health issues, such as chronic disease or injury
That said, HolaDoctor is an excellent alternative that offers the Hispanic community a concierge service (unique technology), easy-to-understand, and affordable health insurance options. Dominguez explains: "There is so much information out there, and it's often confusing. After one 45-minute telephone call, HolaDoctor representatives can provide the best and most affordable health insurance options for a family or individual."
In addition to low-cost care, HolaDoctor offers other benefits:
- Multiple enrollment services to members: HolaDoctor’s wholly owned subsidiary, HolaInsurance, is the brokerage division, providing enrollment services to members that belong to major providers like Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, Aetna, United Healthcare, among many others.
- Services for clients under 65: Dominguez explains that HolaDoctor’s Medicare Department caters to people 65 and older. Nevertheless, those under 65 are offered products from a wide range of health insurance carriers. A family of four can enroll in the company’s HolaGuard insurance program for as little as $20 per month, which provides up to $25,000 in general medical coverage and up to $50,000 in case of an accident or emergency.
- Only minutes to enroll: HolaGuard is the perfect option for low-wage earners and undocumented immigrants. No Social Security number is required, and it takes just minutes to enroll.
- Highly trained agents: HolaDoctor's highly trained agents are licensed to sell in almost every state in the US which includes native speakers of many different Latin American countries to ensure every message is always on point.
More than health and wellness
HolaDoctor is not only about health and wellness services; the company also has a separate division dedicated to technology development, translation. As well as and cultural adaptation division made up of editors, web producers, multimedia journalists, and video and animation specialists focused on health and wellness, all of whom are well-versed in the US market.
"HolaDoctor has experienced rocket growth, and we expect to enroll millions of Hispanics within the next three years. We didn't furlough a single employee due to the pandemic but instead have been hiring in droves. We try to promote from within and take very good care of our team." Said Dominguez. For more information about HolaDoctor, please visit HolaDoctor.com or call 877-846-5237.