Cities are using vending machines to distribute life-saving supplies like naloxone, fighting the opioid crisis discreetly and effectively in a judgment-free manner.
Tag - Opioid
- White House takes action to remove medical debt impact on credit scores, affecting millions
- Fortnite players can cash in $245 million FTC settlement now up for grabs!
- Mayor Francis Suarez Under Investigation: Defiance, Luxury Tickets, and a Tense Standoff with Herald Reporters
- USDA announces 3% rise in SNAP benefits: Food Stamp benefits to increase on October 1
- 24th annual Latin Grammys nominations unveiled: Shakira, Édgar Barrera, and Karol G lead the pack