A stress reduction and empowerment growth group led by Care Resource’s compassionate, competent and committed team of Behavioral Health specialists will begin every Wednesday from September 13 to November 1, 2017 from 5:30pm to 7:00pm. This group will meet on the second floor of Care Resource’s office located at 871 Oakland Park Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale.
Stress related discussion topics include, but are not limited to:
- Learning to respond more effectively to stress, pain and illness
- Increasing awareness of the thought process’ impact on suffering
- Learning to manage impulses and improve self-care
- Conquering overwhelming feelings related to anxiety, depression or substance use
- Connecting with others who share similar challenges and interests
Registration is required. Space is limited. For more information, contact Hugo Rocchia, Behavioral Health Services Manager, at 954.567.7141 ext. 130 or Adrienne Grudzien, Clinical Counselor, ext. 140.
Care Resource’s caring team of licensed Behavioral Health professionals are poised to provide the support and high-quality treatment that only skilled behavioral health professionals can give. We provide help, hope and the path to wellness close to home, throughout South Florida. In fact, our licensed therapists are licensed and trained to work with the sensitive issues faced by our diverse communities. Areas of focus include clinical social work, marriage, family counseling and mental health.